MEDICAL MALPRACTICE TRIAL ATTORNEYS Catastrophic physical or birth injuries, wrongful deaths resulting from negligence by any health care provider including, but not limited to, hospitals, assisted living centers, convalescent homes, physicians, nurses, medical technical personnel, or medical staff misfeasance.
|How to Select the 'Right' Attorney for Your Case.|
|What Contingency Fee Means.|
|How Your Attorney Determines the Value of Your Case.|
|Understanding the Litigation Process.|
|A Team of Investigative Professionals Working on Your Case.|
- Family awarded millions in Highway 12 crash settlements
- Nurse suffers brain injury in collision with armored truck..
- Lack of seatbelts causes serious injuries to farm workers..
- Child severely injured due to machine malfunction.
- Motorcycle driver suffers severe burns in accident due to defective fuel systems
- Family suffers catastrophic injuries due to defective car fuel cap lock...
- Teenager killed by CHP officer after high–speed chase..
- Unattended children suffer severe injuries at church picnic...
- Inadequate parking lot lighting causes accident...
- Man suffers injuries when cab jumps a curb...
Latest LEGAL NEWS
- Consumers concerned about online data sharing, sales
- Consumer Comfort in U.S. Falls on Growth Concern: Economy
- Coup d'Etat to Trade Seen in Billionaire Toxic Lead Fight
- Yen Slides to 100 Per Dollar as S&P 500 Drops From Record
- Senators Reject Most Border Changes to Immigration Plan